Heavy Duty Bilge Pump 4000 Series 12v:
The best choice when you are looking for high performance, heavy duty pumps designed to meet and exceed the tough demands of commercial and recreational duty. This pump has a liquid cooled, 12-pole motor with double ball bearings for extended service life. The 2200 motor is sealed off by a mechanical seal design, while the 1600 model has lipseal. The impeller is carefully designed and tested to maximize head and flow. The 4000 features a robust motor design, mechanical shaft seal, high impact ABS plastic and unique threaded port design. Universal base plate and a choice of 1-1/2" or 2" ports makes for a simple installation. Removable check valve included.
- Heavy duty, 12-pole double ball bearing motor
- Liquid cooled for extended motor life
- Quality engineered mechanical/lip seal
- ISO 8849 Marine and CE standards
- Easily interchangeable with most similar bilge pumps
- Pump body: Thermoplastic
- Shaft seal: Mechanical seal
- Shaft: Stainless steel (SS2343)
- Voltage: 12 V
- Capacity 1.0 m head (13.6 V/27 V): 164 l/min - 2600 GPH
- Capacity straight (13.6 V/27 V): 252 l/min - 4000 GPH
- Amperage: 15 A
- Fuse Size: 25 A
- Connection: 1-1/8" and 1-1/4"
- Shaft: SS2343
- Wire size: 2 mm2 - 14 GA
- Max height 216 mm - 8.5"
- Weight 2.45 kg - 5.4 lbs